At Dr. Jou and Dr. Bui's office we pride ourself in having the latest dental technology available in western New York. We are the only office in Chautauqua County that offers CAD/CAM CEREC and Cone Beam CT Imaging in dental implant treatment. This combination of technology allow us to have a predictable implant treatment with minimal to no discomfort. Our seamless digital technology allows us to provide the the utmost comprehensive treatment with comfort and predictability. Our state of the art Adec sterilization center and equpiments ensure our patients the highest safety standard in dentistry.
- CEREC CAD/CAM Same-day Crown Fabrication . Hate to wait? By combining 3-D digital imaging and computer-aided design and manufacturing technology, it's now possible to have permanent crown restorations completed in a single day — much better than leaving the office with temporary crowns and coming back weeks later for permanent ones!
- Sirona Cone Beam CT Imaging . What's better than an x-ray of your teeth? An on-screen, movable 3-D representation of your jaws! By taking a series of x-ray “slices” and stitching the images together with a powerful computer program, Cone Beam CT imaging creates a virtual model of your mouth. It can be used to find disease, plan procedures, and visualize internal structures that formerly wouldn't have been visible without surgery. Cone Beam CT imaging in implant dentistry provides us with predictability and successul result.
- Dental Implants . Tooth replacement took a giant leap forward with the widespread use of dental implants — today's preferred method of replacing teeth. Dental implants are small titanium posts that replace the root part of your missing tooth. A realistic dental crown is then attached to the implant for a replacement tooth that looks and feels exactly like what nature gave you.
- Digital Dental Impressions . Remember biting down on a tray of putty-like material, so a model could be made of your teeth? A digital imaging device now makes that unnecessary. Instead, your teeth can be “dusted” with a fine reflective powder, which is then recorded by a special camera. A series of images is converted into a 3-D model, which can be used to assess a tooth's condition or fabricate dental restorations.
- Schick Digital X-Rays . Diagnostic x-rays have long been invaluable to dentistry. The emergence of digital technology in the past decade, however, has made dental x-rays safer and even more useful. Digital technology cuts radiation exposure to patients by as much as 90% over traditional x-rays. And there are other advantages including the elimination of waiting time for pictures to develop, and sharper images that can be enhanced instantly to show detail.
- Schick Intra-Oral Camera . A picture is worth… plenty, when it comes to helping you understand your dental examination, diagnosis and treatment! With these tiny cameras, you can see what the dentist sees, on a small chair-side monitor. The images of your teeth can be saved as stills or video — or even printed out — so you can see exactly what's happening in your mouth.
- Ivoclar Laser Diagnosis and Treatment . They're inside DVD players and scanner wands — and now, they are making their dental debut. Lasers are being used to detect tiny spots of tooth decay, treat gum disease, and remove cancerous cells in the mouth. They are also employed in gum surgery.
- Acteon Piezotome Solo LED Surgery Unit . The best of SATELEC technology in a compact and accessible generator. It integrates the most powerful, reliable and safe components for a use dedicated ultrasonic pre-implant surgery.
The Future Of Dentistry Can you imagine the day your dentist actually grows you a new tooth to replace one that has been lost? Can you conceive of the day when dentists protect babies from tooth decay before they even have teeth? Learn more about these exciting innovations — they're closer than you think... Read Article
Dental Implants – Your Best Option For Replacing Teeth Dental implants have many advantages over older methods of tooth replacement like bridges and dentures — from the way they function and feel to the way they look and last. Vigorous research has documented and confirmed that in the right situations, dental implant success rates are over 95%. It is no exaggeration to say that they have revolutionized dentistry. They may even change your life... Read Article